State Rep. Gary Glenn, R-Larkin Township, who represents the 98th District, hosts September office hours at the following times and locations:
Friday, Sept. 11:
• Noon to 1 p.m. at Sanford Village Office, 106 Lincoln St. in Sanford.
• 1:30-2:30 p.m. at Jerome Township Hall, 373 W. Beamish Road in Sanford.
Friday, Sept. 18:
• Noon to 1 p.m. at Pinconning City Hall, 208 Manitou St. in Pinconning.
• 1:30-2:30 p.m. at Fraser Township Hall, 1474 N. Mackinaw Road in Linwood.
Friday, Sept. 25:
• Noon to 1 p.m. at Midland City Hall, 333 Ellsworth St. in Midland.
• 1:30-2:30 p.m. at Lincoln Township Hall, 1882 N. Hope Road in Sanford.
The 98th House District includes the city of Midland and Larkin, Lincoln, Homer, Midland, Lee and Jerome townships and the cities of Pinconning and Auburn and Gibson, Mount Forest, Pinconning, Garfield, Fraser, Beaver and Williams townships in western and northern Bay County.